PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk is a leading consumer goods company in Indonesia with rapid business expansion, headquartered in Jakarta. The Company performing businesss in manufacturing, distributing and marketing. Unilever Indonesia has been operating in Indonesia for more than 78 years. The Company had 8 production facilities and supported by approximately 429 distributor nationwide. Based on PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk Consolidated Financial Statements in December 2012, The Company sucessfully maintained profitability. PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk posted total comprehensive income worth of Rp4.83 trillion for the year of 2012, an increase of 16.20% from same period in 2011 worth of Rp4.16 trillion. In 2011, Unilever rewarded as the Global Most Admired Knowledge Enterprise 2011 by Teleos.
To support its progressive growth and build the organizational capability, we are seeking for suitably qualified and professional candidates to join as:
Supply Chain Information Assistant
- The incumbent tasked is to support the current IM Supply chain Assistant Manager in production and management of Supply Chain information and must be able to ensure that the publishers in SC meet the deadlines from the agreed Service Level Agreement.
The must have for applicants:
- Bachelor Degree from reputable university, preferably from Industrial Engineering discipline with min 3.00 GPA
- Have experience and knowledge in Supply Chain area
- Familiar with report preparation process
- Have advance skill to operate Ms Office, especially Ms Excel and Ms Power Point, MS access is a plus
- Familiar and have skill to operate SAP
- Able to communicate in local and English language (Oral and Written)