As the largest Bank in Indonesia, with assets that have grown to more than IDR 571,8 trillion today, and more than 28.000 employees spread among more than 1.643 domestic branches and 7 overseas branches and representative offices, Bank Mandiri has committed to deliver excellence banking services and to provide wide-ranging financial solutions in investment and sharia' products as well as bancassurance for our private and state-owned corporate, commercial, small business and micro customers in addition to our consumer clients. We're sure that your presence in Bank Mandiri will give you an interesting chance to develop your career aspiration as a professional banker in Indonesia and being apart of the most admired and progressive financial institution.
With aspiration to become one of the major player in South-east Asia region, Bank Mandiri has vacancies for first-class professional candidates to join our Banking for the following position:
- Bank Mandiri gives college graduates the opportunity to follow the work integrated learning program (internship) in Bank Mandiri through Kriya Mandiri program. Through this program, the Bank will prepare you enter the world of work with the provision of adequate experience.
- The program period is 1 year. If successful in peride the program, you will be given an incentive achievement.
- Minimum Diploma 1
- Minimum GPA of 2.75
- Age 18 - 25 years old
- Good looking
- Physically and mentally healthy
- Have good communication skills
- Never been involved in drugs and other unlawful