Assistant Process Development Manager(Job Number:13000NPG)
- Minimum Bachelor Degree, majoring Chemical Engineering.
- Experience in process development area is preferable.
- Max 30 years old.
- Having technical skill as:Manufacturing: operations, equipment, excellence methodologies; Process development and technology transfer; Process safety
- Strong leadership and good teamwork.
- Fluent in English, both oral and written
- Willing to be placed in Cikarang factory.
- University degree in Chemical, Mechanical, Physics, Packaging Engineering/Technology or other relevant science with GPA > 3.00
- 1 – 2 years experience in packaging development field or in packaging manufacturer.
- Max 30 years old
- Fluent in English (both verbal and written)
- Good interpersonal skill and able to work under pressure
- Willing to be placed in Cikarang factory.
To assist the Production Manager for the jobs explained below;
- To supervise the day to day production of Skin factory - Cikarang and ensure that these remain within the quality standards in the production chain from processing of raw material to the dispatch of finished product by managing material, equipment, energy, labor & process knowledge efficiently & effectively.
- To suggest improvements within his department.
- Should have a standard orientation on quality assurance, food safety, HACCP / hygiene, environment, safety and health
Manage the end to end delivery of capital engineering projects and be responsible for all aspects of the day to day management of projects. It includes:
- On Time In Full (OTIF) end to end delivery of assigned capital projects, adhering to Unilever standards and ensuring safety as our number 1 priority
- Lead engineering project teams resources from the local, regional and global organisation as well as the UEnS (Unilever Engineering Services) and 3rd Party Teams
- Regional & Local stakeholder management
- Maintaining relationship on contractor management
- Managing site safety
- Knowledgeable on budget management
Asst Demand Planning Manager(Job Number:13000PDC)
- Analyze historical demand and filter out outliers (exceptions from the norm) and develop the base demand plan using the most appropriate statistical forecasting algorithm and make adjustments where necessary
- Discuss new products with Marketing and Category Management and advise them on appropriate historical substitution and like modeling techniques
- Generate the new product forecast using the historical substitution and like modelling techniques agreed with Marketing and Category Management
- Agree export forecasts and monitor export forecast accuracy, identify exceptions (e.g. poor forecast accuracy or bias) and address exceptions by agreeing revised forecasts
- Works with the Category Planner to develop scenarios to change the phasing of demand to address supply gaps
- Communicates scenarios to change the phasing of demand to Category Managers and National Accounts Managers and agrees appropriate action
- Analyse forecast accuracy and identify and implement process enhancements to improve forecast accuracy
- Communicate forecast accuracy information to Category Managers and National Accounts Managers to motivate improvement in forecast accuracy
- Coach Category Managers and National Accounts Managers on forecasting techniques to improve forecasting accuracy
- Realise production at right time and quantity, at minimum cost and given standards and minimum or no impact to environment while applying world class manufacturing techniques and cost effective solutions.
- Ensure that hygienic working practices and good housekeeping are implemented.
- Prepare daily, weekly, monthly and yearly production plans working together with planning department. Coordinate with logistics for the correct flow of raw and packaging materials and finished products.
- Plan and agree for the efficient use of labour within the department.
- Realise right first time and manage quality control activities and laboratory operations within the department. Applying ISO 9002 standards and operating instructions depending on new conditions.
- Find alternative ways to solve consumer and customer complaints and implement modifications, improvements to minimise complaints.
- Manage repair &maintenance activities within the department with its budget and personnel.
- Support TPM activities and teams and implement improvement proposals.
- Lead department related capital investment implementations.
- Select technical equipment, approve invoice within his authorisation level.
- Improve technical reliability of the assets in the department.
- Cooperative team work with Development , Factory technical support, marketing, HR Departments for daily issues and future improvement projects.
- Leading the teams for productivity, cost effectiveness and quality targets.
- As a member of Global Process Team and leads process implementations for innovation projects
- Ensure that the finished products despatched are in required conditions. Contact with main warehouse management about pallet and packaging quality.
- Training, establishment, promotions, vacation plans, shift formations, departmental communication meetings are his (her) responsibility.
- Coordinate with the HR Department to ensure that necessary records are kept and the company procedures related with the Department are correctly applied.
- Apply SHE standards and local safety standards and ensure safe working and good manufacturing practices and good house keeping.
- Realise production operations with no or minimum impact to environment, work to reduce waste, losses and rework quantities.
- Responsible from Environmental actions,legislation follow up and contacts.
- Lead Factory IT issues and departmental SAP Manufacturing Management System.
- Propose departmental budgets and follow expenditures. Define and coordinate capital investments for the department and follow the implementation .
- Coordinate with commercial department to minimise waste and ensure correct inventory.
- Follow and ensure that cost allocations are correctly distributed among the product categories.
- To help Logistics Manager & Warehouse and Distribution Manager Ice Cream for Logistics strategy development
- To coordinate regular meetings with transport companies and inform them quality of service.
- Ensure company products are stored and despatched according to company safety and quality requirements.
- To make sure that warehousing equipments and people (forklifts, racks..) are established according to company volumes.
- To make sure that necessary trainings and skill development needs of warehouse people are identified and timeously implemented.
- Together with Logistics Manager & Warehouse and Distribution Manager Ice Cream sets transport prices for national Ice Cream business and do negotiation.
- Prepare transport and warehousing costs budgets and after agreements to follow/ensure the expenses in budget limits.
- To support and implement agreed SHE policies in W&D
- To develop alternative transport and warehousing solutions according to company needs and developments in the trade
- To run customer service related projects like and 3rd party distribution.
- To collect pallets from customers.
- To organize collection of goods from 3rd party production sites.
- To prepare/propose salaries 3rd party and help Logistics Manager for increases.
- To monitor and organize the FIFO applications for Ice Cream business in Distributor warehouses.
- To be responsible for the quality and good application of Distributor Cold Storage areas.