- A minimum of Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Essential experience and job requirements • Degree Qualified in a relevant discipline.
- Minimum of 15 years of experience in designing a wide range of electrical systemds and equipment for Oil and Gas Industry applications
- Knowledge of relevant Codes, Standards and applicable Regulations
- Knowledge of electrical systems & equipment
- Proven technical engineer possessing excellent interpersonal, coaching, team leadership and analytical skills
- Extensive experience in designing or maintaining a wide range of electrical equipment.
- Good critical thinking and problem solving skills.
Integrated Planning Team Lead
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in engineering discipline.
- Essential experience and job requirements • Min 15 years related experience in project engineering experience, supervising contractors' execution of engineering design, equipment and materials procurement, module fabrication, transportation and/or in construction in the oil and gas industries.
- Experience and knowledge in the areas of reviewing vendor equipment data.
- The willingness and ability to travel.
- Strong planning, interpersonal, communication and influencing and organizational skills.
- High motivation and the ability to achieve goals and be a team player.
- The ability to define and prioritize issues and solve problems through networking with other team members or external sources.
- An Innovative eye for identifying opportunities to reduce costs and challenge the status quo.
- The ability to interface effectively with people of all levels, both internal and third parties, with wide ranging cultural backgrounds.