Chef on Board
- Check the food and beverage quantity and quality.
- Food and Beverages Preparation and Processing.
- Serving high quality and healthy dish with 5 stars restaurant standard (Fine Dining)
- Discuss Food Nutrition with passengers and responsible of developing menu.
- Communicate with the passengers about the dish and such as describe menus, discover passenger’s desire and give recommendation to the passengers and ask passenger’s satisfaction about the dishes that were served.
- Assist Serving Cockpit and Responsible of safety and security.
- Male / Female, max. 39 Years Old.
- Fluent in English with a good Communication and Interpersonal skill
- Experience at 5 Star Hotel or Restaurant as a Chef de Partie is desirable.
- Good appearance ( clear complexion ) and Good attitude
- Have Stable / Pleasant Personalities
- Proportional Posture (min. 158 for female and 165 for male, with Ideal Weight )
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For further information, please call our recruitment team (at working hours 08.00-16.30 WIB- UTC/GMT +7 hours, Jakarta Time):
- Ms. Reni : (+6221) 2560-1038