HVAC Sales Engineer (Sustainable Construction Specialist)
- To develop and market new sustainable solutions (Indoor Climate Solutions) for our customers in the area of building segment through existing and new sales channels. Keep the focus on customer satisfaction through increasing customer values.
- Ensure solution specification in projects
- Deliver Engineering calculation report, specification proposal and analysis, and performance and monitoring report
- Preparing the prequalification and tender / clarification stage during tender bidding with Mechanical Electrical Consultanting company.
- Building strong working relationship with consultants, specially Mechanical Electrical (ME) consultants across Indonesia.
- Maintain good relations and coordination with End User related to projects by providing quality services and support/advise on technical details.
- Minimum bachelor degree from Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a sales engineer in the HVAC industry, dealing with consulting engineers, contractors and dealers.
- Experience in sustainable construction certification methods will be an asset (LEED, Greenship, Greenmark, HAKI, ASHRAE, Total Cost of Ownership, Value Engineering, etc)
- Computer literacy (MS Office, Building Engineering and Simulation Softwares)
- Good command in English both oral & written
- Customer Focus: Making customers and their needs a primary focus of one’s actions; developing and sustaining productive customer relationship by continuous follow ups.
- Sales ability/persuasiveness: using appropriate interpersonal styles and communication methods to gain acceptance of a product, service, or idea from prospective clients.
- Team work - Able to work with and in a multicultural team.
- Open to changes and to considerable variety in the workplace and adjusting effectively to work within new work structures, processes, requirements, or cultures.