- Minimum Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Vibration Training : Minimum Level/Category 1
- Minimum 5 years experience with condition monitoring and maintenance of rotating equipment in oil & gas industry
- Experience in machinery equipment maintenance (i.e. compressors, diesel engines, pumps and electric motors, gas turbines)
- Knowledge and experience in condition monitoring and alignment of rotating equipment
- Familiar with handheld vibration data collector/analyzer and its software.
- Familiar with online condition monitoring software (e.g. GE Bently Nevada System 1).
- Familiar with laser alignment technic and tools as well as mechhanical displacement gauges technic.
- Knowledge and experience in rotating equipment overhauls
- Demonstrated experience in precision measurement and recording of critical/routine dimensional values.
- Skills to lead/coordinate a team of technicians/contractors in performing work on rotating equipment