- Scheduling, vetting and approval of export tankers, which will load at the marine terminal. Advise on suitability of particular vessels to attend the terminal.
- Coordinate, with the operations supervisor for the actual berthing operation of the export tanker upon her arrival at the marine terminal.
- Management of in-field MSV movements with respect to the export tanker. Including, both the berthing and un-berthing operations and the floating hose handling, connection and disconnection.
- Advising the Master, officers and crew of the export tanker of terminal requirements with respect to the Terminal Information Manual and safe terminal operations complying with industry best practice. Including communications with the export tanker or Master’s agent prior to her arrival at the marine terminal.
- Coordinate between the export tanker and the FSO control room during cargo loading and crude oil transfer operations.
- Terminal Inspections of export tankers to ensure that all vessels achieve and meet company standards.
- Control and coordination of in field MSV's and any other marine movements with respect to non-export activities. Such as port visits (Tuban), bunkering, fendering, transfer of fresh water and in-field marine activities such as diving operations, anchor handling and buoy laying activities.
- Maintenance and update of all records on export operation and export tankers. Including the delivery of Bills of Lading to the master of the export tanker and cargo owners. Cargo documentation for government officials, independent cargo surveyors, agents and the company.
- All monitoring, inspection and change out requirements for the cargo hoses and mooring hawsers. Including the upkeep of records of inspection and planned maintenance. Coordinating with the maintenance supervisor and the operations supervisor when change outs are required. He will supervise all hose change- outs.
- Ensuring sufficient equipment and spares are available on site or in the warehouse relative to the export mooring equipment and the off loading floating hose.
- Ensuring that all aspects of the Security Plan are implemented as per the ISPS code.