Business Development Manager
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for Business Development in the assigned territory
- Managing People to help them to deliver & outperform
- Proper territory Management
- Highly Business Minded
- Achieving Volume and Value targets by Month, QTR & Year
- Plan & implement Distribution Infrastructure for market coverage
- Drive Numeric Distribution & Geographical Expansion
- Handling distributors
- Efficient stock management at CFA / stock points
- Training of Sales force & People management
- Develop & execute trade marketing initiatives in co-ordination with HO
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- Having at least 5 years experience in handling General Trade.
- Experienced working in Fast Moving Consumer Goods will be highly prefered.
- Experienced in handling distributor
- Preference would be for local people or from nearby area
- Willing to be relocated
- Location: This position will be based Sumatera.