CIB - Cash Operations Staff Professional
- Candidate's main responsibilities:
- Responsible for directing the day-to-day activities of processors.
- Escalate unusual problems to Dept. Manager.
- Provide coaching to staff.
- Staff performance appraisal
- Involvement in regional & local projects.
- Verify outward & inward remittances.
- Check and verify the swift messages through MHS/MTS.
- Verify book transfer transaction, inward remittance (including if it involves fx), and outgoing RTGS.
- Supervise and train all clerks with regard to outward & inward remittance in fcy activities.
- Monitor all payments order, other incoming instructions, and book transfer instructions.
- Review CMPP reporting.
- Review Regulatory reporting
- Review and verify any table setup/update.
- Review and follow-up any outstanding items in TLM.
- Monitor & verify MSP transactions
- Maintain relationship with internal and external (usually banks) customer by phone, giving more detail on transaction information
- University degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics/ Business Administration
- 3 - 5 years as Bank Operational Supervisor/team leader
- Knowledge of relevant regulations, policies and Accounting
- Fluent English (oral & written)
- Managerial & Organizational experience
- Ability of identifying opportunities to improve operations efficiency.
- Proactive identify potential risks to minimize loss.
- Thorough knowledge and experience in payment, deposit and/or liquidity products.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
JP Morgan Chase Careers