Organized Retail Manager
- Job is eligible for Nokia sales incentive compensation plans (SIP) and has to meet all of the following elements:
- Sales person (individual/manager) with accountability and responsibility for one or more of the following: customer orders, revenue, sell-out, sell-through.
- Sales person (individual/manager) with responsibility for persuading a customer to buy.
- Primary focus of the role on the persuasion phase of the sales process (sell-in and/or sell-out).
- Requires consistent customer focus and contact.
- Quantitative measures of success are defined and available.
- Build and maintain relationship with the assigned customer(s)
- Collect, analyze and share customer and market insight.
- Agree on joint business objectives with the customer.
- Define and agree on optimal solution and product range for the customer.
- Act as project manager for key solution implementations and launches.
- Create a joint marketing plan with the customer, and manage co- marketing funds for this account.
- Define and own the internal and collaborative sales plan for this account.
- Co-ordinate cross-functional account team work, and ensure alignment between sales, marketing, GTM, logistics, retail mgt, care etc.