Engineering Purchaser is a key middle management level that is responsible for purchasing execution & monitoring on non inventory material processes to support company operational.
This position is reporting to Engineering Manager. Engineering Purchaser will support Production department for material & supplies request, Engineering department for spare part & machinery equipment request, QA & HSE department for quality and safety equipment and all department for office supplies. Engineering Purchaser must work closely with the Engineering Manager in achieving KPI targets.
Engineering Purchaser key focus area are to provide material need and monitor spare part warehouse to achieve production process efficiency with low machinery down time, repair & maintenance cost, project supporting, safety & GMP, planning & realization and also people development.
Desired Skills & Experienc
- Bachelor degree (fresh graduate) from engineering background, electrical or mechanical or industrial engineering.
- Strong leadership & negotiation skills.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and manage strategic initiatives.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Confidence and integrity.
- Organisational and planning skills.
- Written and verbal communication skill.
- Ability to work under diverse and simultaneous demands in a FMCG environment.
- Willing to be based in Bekasi, Jawa Barat.
Email : email@example.com