Goodyear Indonesia is now looking for the talented people with a passionate, enterprising spirit to help us shape the future of our business in Indonesia. These are people who enjoy responsibility, strive to achieve, open to change and have a collaborative style. The current opportunity is:
- Bachelor degree majoring in Finance or Accounting from reputable university
- Relevant experiences minimum 3 years in finance area
- Strong analytical thinking, understanding, and could work on technical subject directly
- Self motivated, receives satisfaction from finishing work and from getting good results
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command in English, both oral and written
- Computer literate, Excel is a must and SAP preferable
- Diploma student (s) majoring in Electrical/Electronic/Instrumentation/Mechanical
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Experience in heavy equipment manufacturing is preferable
- Enthusiastic communicative and willing to learn
- Willing to work on shift
- Good command in English, both verbal and written is preferable
- Computer literate
- Bachelor Degree from Mechanical Engineering discipline
- Having more than 7 years related experiences
- Must possess superior engineering skills and be capable of interacting with all engineering disciplines.
- Must have an advanced knowledge of mechanical engineering and design and be familiar with applicable Codes, standards, and acceptable industry practices.
- Effective planning, organizing, delegating, and time management skills.
- Good knowledge of Manufacturing Process
- Computer Literate is a must
- Good in English, both verbal and writing