Experience & Qualifications
- Education minimum D3 Secretarial or other suitable background
- Having similar work experience (minimum 2 years)
- Excellent in verbal and written English
- Familiar and comfortable to work in multinational company
- Able to work well under pressure
- Willing to work long hours if needed
- Employment Status
- Contract 1 year (can be extended based on performance review)
- Facility is equal to permanent employee's
- Leads and communicate the Functional goals to the teams, monitor and evaluates its performance.
- Provides mentorship and guidance to subordinates.
- Manage recruitment plan based on workforce planning & budgeting.
- Manage sourcing for candidates
- Manage & coordinate recruitment process are comply with organization needs, regulations, business requirement.
- Manage a good relationship with recruitment agency, campus, executive search, and related professional organizations, to ensure the availability of qualified candidates.
- Manage & monitoring recruitment administration such as job opening, psychotest, interview, work agreement, and induction well complied.
- Manage & maintain employee data from recruitment to SAP system.
- Manage & maintain applicants data record using Applicant Tracking System (ATS) application
- Background education preferrably from Psychology
- Experienced in using psychology battery test for recruitment
- Experienced in applying different methods of recruitment
- 5 years of working experience in HR position
- Good communication skills
- Good in English