Finance Industrial Business Planning Analyst
- Planning & Forecasting for Operation (monthly & annually)
- Consolidation Industrial cost reporting
- Providing Industrial cost analysis
- Developing model cost by plant & by SKU
- As a counterpart of Operation team & Controller
- Involving in productivity project
- Ad hoc requirement for finance operation
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Should be able to maintain stable performance under pressure
- Excellent communication skill both verbal and written in English and Indonesian
- Familiar with SAP (preferable), Lotus Notes, Ms Excel & basic Power Point