Enterprise Risk Management Manager
- Lead Indofood's group ERM
- Develop and strengthen ERM team
- Enhance ERM methodology, approach, and project management
- Formulate annual ERM Strategic planning
- Ongoing implementation of the existing ERM program and continuously aligning with the best ERM practice
- Train ERM to business units
- Report directly to the General Manager
- Present any business insight and communicate all related assessment to the BOD and Executive Management
- 35-45 years old
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field (experience is more imortant)
- At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Finance - Audit/Taxation or equivalent.
- Extensive experience in risk management
- FMCG experience
- An understanding of COSO/ISO31000 framework
- Posses strong interpersonal skills as job requires the ability to interact with people at different levels including BOD & Executive Management
- Willing to travel domestically
- Fluent in English (read, listen, writen)
- Full-Time position(s) available.