PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk is a leading consumer goods company in Indonesia with rapid business expansion, headquartered in Jakarta. The Company performing businesss in manufacturing, distributing and marketing. Unilever Indonesia has been operating in Indonesia for more than 78 years. The Company had 8 production facilities and supported by approximately 429 distributor nationwide. Based on PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk Consolidated Financial Statements in December 2012, The Company sucessfully maintained profitability. PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk posted total comprehensive income worth of Rp4.83 trillion for the year of 2012, an increase of 16.20% from same period in 2011 worth of Rp4.16 trillion. In 2011, Unilever rewarded as the Global Most Admired Knowledge Enterprise 2011 by Teleos.
To support its progressive growth and build the organizational capability, we are seeking for suitably qualified and professional candidates to join as:
Assistant Brand Manager (Job Number: 1400037C)
- Co-lead the development and implementation of the integrated Brand Marketing Plan to achieve short and long-term business ambition.
- Accountable for brand’s day to day operational activities including monitoring of brand’s performance on a regular basis (monthly, quarterly).
- Co-lead collaborative partnership between Marketing with other functions to deliver brand’s day to day operations.
- Min. Bachelor degree. Graduate business degree is an advantage (MBA)
- Having min 2 (two) years experience in Brand Management, preferably from Consumer Goods industry
- Max. 30 years old
- Excellent communication skill with fluent English
- Fully operational in Project Management, with working knowledge in customer marketing and business acumen.
- Has a leadership potential, with growth mindset, real accountability, action-driven, and able to multi-task while delivering result.
- Closing date: Mar-08-2014