Supply Chain Head
Location : Cibubur Plant
- Responsible for developing and implementing supply chain strategies and controlling the efficient flow of goods, services, and information between points of origin to customer delivery. Assures attainment of best value for deals and implements effective supplier relationship practices with vendors. Effectively negotiates with suppliers and completes appropriate financial analysis to procure a wide variety of services at the lowest total cost.
- Conducting industry research and market.
- Systematically develops, leads, implements, manages, promotes key supplier relationships through intensive interaction with the supply base.
- Builds strong partnerships with other operation groups in identifying options to improve performance.
- Develops and implements programs to reduce supply base and achieve cost reduction goals.
- Delivers breakthrough levels of logistic process and cost improvements and innovation.
- Develops business case and cost/benefit analyses for management team to facilitate sound business decision-making.
- Promotes use of Process Excellence tools at suppliers for continuous improvement.
- Develops and implements supplier quality management program(s) and manage supplier relationships.
- Manages supplier capabilities including but not limited to capacity planning, tooling and resource investments including inventory management and service level agreements.
- Bachelors of Science in Engineering or equivalent. Master degree from relevant field is highly preferred.
- Minimum 10 years of related end to end supply chain management.
- Minimum 5 years of demonstrated experience in leading and managing supply chain team.
- Process Excellence experience in diversified business areas.
- Proven track record of leading or coaching teams to achieve significant quality and process improvements.
- Change management models, methods and techniques
- Relevant experience in the healthcare or pharmaceutical industry