Head of Branded Retail
Location: Jakarta Office
Closing Date : April 3, 2014
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- To ensure that Nokia Branded Retail achieves quarterly target. The role is primarily responsible for developing a sustainable Nokia Retail network to achieve volume, value operational targets.
- The role is responsible for developing and managing all aspects of the branded retail channel (furniture design, store requisitions, deployment, benefits and planogram) .
- Working with the regional SOPS team for retail experience, align with global and local guidelines
- Undertake quality Execution Planning, STP and Planning and Sales Management for Nokia Retail
- Work closely with the sales operations, sales and marketing team to provide best customers shopping experience and drive KPIs
- These activities include but are not restricted to city mapping, business modeling, store selection, retail marketing, merchandising, reporting,
- Build capability and competency of Nokia promoters and field forces.