Senior Key Account East Java and Bali
- To increase sales revenue by develop sustainable volume and price growth, and to develop new prospect market in order to maintain/increase Market Share and or enlarge HIL coverage area.
- To increase Revenue, to continue Volume Development, and to ensure market information transfer during selling product to customers.
- To maintain existing customers, penetrate new customers and develop new service/product fit for application for customers as an added value.
- University degree in all major, preferable from Civil Engineering
- Further training in Sales
- Experience in dealing with Key Account, and used to coordinate with other departments in order to finish his/her tasks
- Experience in managing team and used to finish job within limited timeline
- Experience as civil engineer, construction material technician or other technical experience in the construction business, especially with the application of cement
- Experience in sales and/or application consulting in the construction business or construction material supply or in a similar industrial sector (i.e. chemical industry, RMX industries, CPM industries, etc)
- Willing to Travel within his/her coverage area and other area asked by supervisor
- Knowledge of the local market or connections to regional construction businesses would be an asset