- Maximum age 30 years old
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Secretarial or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Clerical/Administrative Support or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Fluent English in oral and writting
- Responsible for planning, managing, controlling, coordinating and participating in Personnel & Training activities such as the administration of benefits, wages and salaries, labor and employee relations, training for the formulation and recommendation to implement and execute the Dormitory personnel policies, rules, procedures and programs within the scope of the budget with a well defined management norms, to ensure a smooth operation.
- Good organisational skill & time management
- Able work in a team or individual
- Placement in our unit business at Tangerang