Telkomsigma offers comprehensive information technology services comprising of consulting services, managing IT services, software development services, and integrated data center operations in the banking (conventional and sharia-based), financial, telecommunications, manufacturing, distribution and other sectors. Our solutions portfolio comprises of excellence: Managed Services (International certified Data Center, Cloud Computing, E-Transaction, Telco Managed Services, and Edutainment Media and Communication Services), Financial & Banking Software Development Services, Consulting and System Integrator.
Currently telkomsigma Solutions & Services have been implemented by more than 350 clients from various industries in Indonesia. In early 2008, telkomsigma was acquired by a subsidiary of the largest information and telecommunications services provider in Indonesia, TELKOM. As part of Telkom Group, telkomsigma is ready to fully support TELKOM’s portfolio: TIMES (Telecommunication, Information, Media & Edutainment, and Services), especially in our expertise relating to the Information aspect.
To support our rapid business development, we are looking for the following resources:
Manager of Legal Operation Business - Jakarta
- Obligated to ensure all of drafting and reviewing process agreement is proper, especially with customer, vendor and partner ("agreement Operational Business")
- Provide legal advices and solution, legal opinion review all legal related documents in relation to agreement with customer, vendor and partner
- Obligated to ensure all of agreement operational business documented and maintained
- Ensure the punctuality of SLA for reviewing and drafting agreement operational business
- Minimum Bachelor degree of Law from reputable university
- Depth knowledge in law and regulation (especially in ICT business)
- Minimum 5 years experience in legal matters preferably in corporate law firm
- Good understanding and comprehension on law subjects such as; corporate law including regulations and document preparation, litigation, due diligence and contract negotiation and preparation
- strong exposure in drafting and reviewing contract or agreement
- Possesses strong negotiation and communication skills
- Good Attitude and strong leadership
- Fluent in English