No matter who you are, or where in the world you are, the chances are that our products are a familiar part of your daily routine.
Every day, around the world, people reach for Unilever products. Our brands are trusted everywhere and, by listening to the people who buy them, we've grown into one of the world's most successful consumer goods companies. In fact, 150 million times a day, someone somewhere chooses a Unilever product.
As one of the top global FMCG companies, we render a proactive and dynamic approach in managing and building our business. As we strive to drive our business, we are also expanding our Talent Pool for Asst. Procurement Manager who share the same vision, drive and mindset as Us. A Talent Pool is a means of reaching out to prospective candidates while we do not have a current vacancy, and when an exciting and suitable opportunity arises, we will be in contact to share more.
Asst. Procurement Manager
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, Business Administration, or a management related field.
- 2+ years experience in high-speed manufacturing or packaging operations; regulated industry experience preferred.
- SAP; or related ERP system and Microsoft Office Applications
- Excellent Communication and Organization Skills.
- Plan, purchase, and schedule delivery of all packaging and raw materials. Revise these orders as necessary based on production schedules.
- Create delivery schedules based on packaging material releases. Distribute these schedules as well as revisions to the appropriate department supervisors and operators.
- Manage inventory control of raw materials. Organize monthly and yearly physical counts with the Accounting department. Analyze inventory variances and implement preventative solutions.