Officer Development Programme
- CIMB Niaga’s Officer Development Programme (ODP) is a sixmonth intensive training programme for fresh graduates aimed at imparting the knowledge and technical skills required for a job at one of our units. You will undergo classroom learning and onthejob training before being evaluated on your suitability for a role.
Corporate Banking Development Programme
- Learn the responsibilities of a Junior Relationship Manager. You will build relationship with Corporate Banking clients, analyse a client’s business profile, create credit proposals for clients and maintain a credit portfolio.
Commercial Banking Development Programme
- Be groomed as a future Relationship Officer. Your main role will be to build relationship with Commercial Banking clients, analyse clients’ business, create credit proposals and maintain credit portfolios.
Information Technology Development Programme
- A programme to develop fresh talents to become Information Technology experts. You will focus on Web design, handle IT projects and create databases.
E-Banking Manager Development Programme
- The E-Banking Manager at CIMB Niaga helps to create long term relationship with customers by offering a wide variety of financial solutions.
- Single and not over 27 years of age
- Fresh graduates or candidates with not more than one year of work experience
- Bachelor / Masters degree from a reputable university with a Grade Point Average (GPA) of at least 3.00 / 4.00
- Graduates from any discpline
- Creative, innovative, enthusiastic and possess a strong desire to learn
- Good communication skills – fluent in spoken and written English
- Willing to be posted to any CIMB Niaga branch
To apply, please send your resume to email address: email@example.com