As the largest Bank in Indonesia, with assets that have grown to more than IDR 571,8 trillion today, and more than 28.000 employees spread among more than 1.643 domestic branches and 7 overseas branches and representative offices, Bank Mandiri has committed to deliver excellence banking services and to provide wide-ranging financial solutions in investment and sharia' products as well as bancassurance for our private and state-owned corporate, commercial, small business and micro customers in addition to our consumer clients. We're sure that your presence in Bank Mandiri will give you an interesting chance to develop your career aspiration as a professional banker in Indonesia and being apart of the most admired and progressive financial institution. With aspiration to become one of the major player in South-east Asia region, Bank Mandiri has vacancies for first-class professional candidates to join our Banking for the following position:
Officer Development Program (ODP)
- Minimum Bachelor (S1) or Master (S2) holder in all disciplines from a reputable college with accreditation A, except majoring in Health Sciences / Nursing, Literature, Art, Teaching & Religious.
- Minimum GPA of 3.00 for S1 and 3.20 for S2 on a 4.0 grade scale.
- Not older than 26 years (for S1) or 28 years (for S2) of age at the time of the initial selection.
- Having an English competencies (written and spoken).
- Knowledge of computer software program, minimum Microsoft Office.
- Single/not married and willing not to be marry in Officer Development Program.
- Willing to undergo a bond and placed throughout Indonesia.