Kemeneg PPN in performing their duties using organizational units of the National Development Planning Agency (Bappenas). Minister PPN is also State Minister and the Head of Bappenas.
Duty and Function of Bappenas described in accordance with Presidential Decree No. 4 and No. 5 of 2002 on the organization and working procedures of the Office of State Minister for National Development Planning / National Development Planning Agency, the main duty and function is reflected in the organizational structure, process of implementation of national development planning, and composition of human resources and educational background. In performing its duties, the Head of Bappenas assisted by Home Secretary, Expert Staff and Main Inspectorate, and 7 deputies each in charge of specific areas.
Directorate for the Analysis of Laws and Regulations, of the National Development Planning Agency (Bappenas) invites 3 (three) law graduates for the position of Policy and Regulatory Analyst.
Policy and Regulatory Analyst
- Law degree, primarily constitutional law or adminstrative law (master degree is advantage)
- GPA minimum 3.0 of 4.0
- Having minimum 4 years experience (with government or research institution) in the field of:
- Politic, law and security
- Human development and cultural development
- Please attach a short writing on ‘Planning Policy and Regulation to Support the Achievement of Development Goals’
- Having experience and ability in writing
- Having high level analytical skill, comunication and able to work in team
- Ready to a fulltime assignment from the date of acceptance until December 31, 2015
- A good skill in English (writing and speaking) will be highly appreciated
Job Description / Responsibilities
- To collect, to arrange, and to manage data / information on the planning of policies and regulations
- To carry out coordination and communication with other respective directorate within Bappenas as well as line ministries
- To identify and to analyze policy and regulation which are considered inhibit the achievement of development goals
- To set up a work plan and to submit monthly report
- To arrange an intial report and final report
- To carry out other assignment within the scope of works of the directorate for the analysis of laws and regulations