Bank BRI is a well established financial services company in Indonesia which has specializing in providing banking solutions to micro, small, and medium enterprises (MSME’s) segments. Bank BRI was first established in 1895 and originally registered as De Poerwokertosche Hulp en Spaarbank der Inlandsche Hoofden, a small financial institution at Purwokerto Central Java. Bank BRI is a state-owned company which is controlled by the government of Indonesia. As of December 2014, Bank BRI — whose shares are traded in the Stock Exchange (IDX) under the code BBRI — is 56.75% owned by the government of Indonesia and 43.25% by public. As of today, PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk is widely known nationwide as the second biggest banks in Indonesia in term of assets. According to Bank BRI Annual Report 2014, Bank BRI posted total consolidated assets of Rp 801.95 trillion in the end of 2014, up 29.07% on the prior year (Rp 626.18 trillion in 2013).
To answer the challenges of the future, we currently seeking an exceptional individual to fill the following position:
- Funding Officer (FO)
- Account Officer (AO)
- Minimum Education
- Minimum D3 from all accredited faculty/major (PTN/PTS) with minimum GPA of 2.75 on a 4-point scale (Mantri, FO).
- Minimum S1 from all accredited faculty/major (PTN/PTS) with minimum GPA of 2.75 on a 4-point scale (AO).
- Maximum age of 25 years old (fresh graduate) and and 30 years old (experienced).
- Have SIM C.
- Have a high integrity and initiative.
- Have a wide relationship / networking.
- Attractive, friendly, and able to communicate well and smoothly.
- Not in pregnant condition (for Female).
- Willing to be placed at BRI Kanwil Yogyakarta : Jogja Adisucipto, Jogja Cik Ditiro, Jogja Katamso, Jogja Melati, Bantul, Sleman, Wates,Wonosari, Klaten, Solo Baru, Solo Kartuarjo, Solo Slamet Riyadi, Solo Sudirman, Sukoharjo, Karanganyar, Wonogiri, Sragen, Purworejo, Temanggung, Magelang, Wonosobo, Kartuarjo, Majenang, Cilacap, Ajibarang, Purwokerto, Purbalingga, Gombong, Kebumen, and Banjarnegara.