In line with its continued expansion program, we are looking for experienced highly competent and self motivated profesionalsto fill in the challenging positions:
General Manager Manajemen Aset
- Develops policies, maintains, controls and monitors assets in accordance with laws and regulations
- Develop asset needs assessment, acquisition management, operational and disposal plans
- Develop and maintain asset registers, including; acquisitions, maintenance management, transfers and valuations
- Degree on any disciplines at a reputable university
- 5-10 years managerial position in Asset Management
- Excellent Communication Skills and Leadership
- Having knowledges : Business Strategy, Property Management, Budgeting, Strong Financial & Negotiation Skill, Knowledge of Rules & Regulations on Commercial Property, Leasing Management & Tenancy Mix
- Work location: Central Jakarta
- Age maximum 27 years old
- Minimum D3 graduate from reputable secretary Academy - S1 degree from relevant major will be an extra advantage.
- Minimum 3 years experience as a Secretary to Director
- Fluent in English both oral & written
- Computer Literate in MS Office especially Power point, Excel and Word.
- Able to perform multitasking and working with colleagues.
- Detail oriented, able to perform and deliver tasks on time.
- Good ability in filling management
- High integrity, loyalty, honest, responsibility and trustworthy
- Good communication skill
- Work Location: Central Jakarta