Our commodities are hazardous chemicals (MDEA, Borax, Sodium Cyanide), Fertilizers & Pesticides (Dharmabas, etc), construction material, agro products, consumer products (Transamin, etc), and Asset. With special privelege regulation of Mnister of Trade No. 44/M-DAG/PER/9/2009 and its amendment No. 23/M-DAG/PER/9/2011 , appoints ITC is the only company can trade and distribute Hazardous Chemicals in Indonesia.
ITC has 34 branches, located in major cities/provincies capital, along with its offices, warehouses and transportation vehicles With the vision to be competitive, quality , and competence, PT. Perusahaan Perdagangan Indonesia (Persero) aggressively enhanced with its business.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Psychology or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): psychological profiling, psychological exams administration, psychological interview, training, recruitment and placement, Organisation Development.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.