Program Frontliner BCA
- For those of you who have an Associate or Bachelor degree and interested work related to banking services, we invite you to participate in the selection of Program Frontliner BCA.
- The successful candidate who accepted as a Program Frontliner BCA participant will gain an intensive training about the banking services, particularly in BCA. The training will be undertaken for 1 year is certainly not only develop the hard skills but also soft skills of the participants. During the training process, participants already have a variety of attractive compensations and benefits, such as training opportunities, internship opportunities, monthly allowance, health insurance, and other benefits. After graduating from Program Frontliner BCA, the participants will be directly appointed as permanent employees for Frontliner position.
Type of Jobs
- Serve customers for non financial transactions such as accounts opening, deposits opening, etc.
- Serve customers for financial transactions such as deposits, overbooking, withdrawal, etc.
- Attractive appearance
- Have good communication skills
- Interested to work related to banking services
- Possess Associate / Bachelor degree with minimum GPA 2.50 of 4.00 scale
- Maximum age 25 years old
- Not married
- Willing to undergo an employment bond
- Placement in Malang and suurounding area
Interested candidates are invited to apply via links below.