Telkomsigma offers comprehensive information technology services comprising of consulting services, managing IT services, software development services, and integrated data center operations in the banking (conventional and sharia-based), financial, telecommunications, manufacturing, distribution and other sectors. Our solutions portfolio comprises of excellence: Managed Services (International certified Data Center, Cloud Computing, E-Transaction, Telco Managed Services, and Edutainment Media and Communication Services), Financial & Banking Software Development Services, Consulting and System Integrator.
Currently telkomsigma Solutions & Services have been implemented by more than 350 clients from various industries in Indonesia. In early 2008, telkomsigma was acquired by a subsidiary of the largest information and telecommunications services provider in Indonesia, TELKOM. As part of Telkom Group, telkomsigma is ready to fully support TELKOM’s portfolio: TIMES (Telecommunication, Information, Media & Edutainment, and Services), especially in our expertise relating to the Information aspect.
To support our rapid business development, we are looking for the following resources:
RPG Programmer Trainee
- RPG is a popular programming language of the IBM Power i platform.
- You will be trained in our training center and you will gain deep understanding and practical experience on developing applications using RPG.
- After passing our training program, you will work in telkomsigma for at least 3 years.
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or equivalent.
- Having basic programming skill.
- Good knowledge of SQL and Query.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Self motivated, independent, team player and quick learner.
- Good command in English.
- Must be willing to be trained and work in Bumi Serpong Damai.
- 12 Positions