Corporate Affair Executive
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, any field.
- At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably CEO /GM / Director / Senior Managers specializing in Corporate Strategy/Top Management or equivalent.
- Full-Time and Contract position(s) available.
- Directing, organizing and controlling administration process, fulfilling requests for information for annual reports, information to investors and filing through online media, designing details of meetings and presentations and dissemination of statements.
- Coordinating the implementation of Shareholder Relations, which includes responding to requests for information from Shareholder.
- Coordinating investor relations program development that includes identification interaction target, approach program to all investors and other activities related to intensity development of investor interest.
- Coordinating information development program, which consists of information development including a series of tasks such as information platform development, feedback management, strategic information processing related to stock price fluctuations and trends and other activities related to the enrichment of information the Company needs to obtain.
- Coordinating the implementation of annual meeting and conference calls.
- Coordinating the selections of communications media for periodic reports and disclosures, provisions of document filing, website management and other activities related to the information provisions needed by investors and the capital markets community.
- Providing recommendations/advice to BoD on issues related to corporate action in response to various investor information and matters relating to the capital market.