The establishment of this company stems from efforts to boost non-oil exports. The company was founded in 1985 by the Government of Indonesia based on Government Regulation no. 20, 1983.
ASEI engaged in insurance and guarantees to support the development of a national non-oil exports.
ASEI have special products to cover the risks covered by exporters and banks, namely the risk of failure of payment of export, both repayment of export credits extended to exporters bank (Credit Insurance) payment transactions and export of foreign importer to the exporter (Export Insurance).
- Maintains Director Schedule by arranging meetings and conferences
- Schedules and coordinates appointments, meetings and events, including registration and travel arrangements as necessary
- Organizes work by reading and routing correspondence, collecting information, and initiating telecommunication
- Ensures that the day to day administrative needs are fulfilled
- Responsible for rendering secretarial and clerical service to the Director
- Ensures the security of the company’s legal documents
- Capable to write short report
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Secretarial or equivalent
- Maximum 28 years old
- Good looking
- Ability to represent the company in community relations programs
- Good communication skill in English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Computer literate
- Secretary for directors will be prioritized to become a permanent employee