Distributor Business Consultant - Jakarta
- Responsible for management of distributor relationship and enabling sell-through sales of EM products to all LOB customers to achieve the sales plan in conjunction with EM LOB field personnel
- Disciplined use of the L&S and Distributor SBPS processes and GDF guidelines.
- Meet direct Opex objectives for area of responsibility.
- Effective and efficient use of EM field engineering and marketing resources.
- Assist Distributors in preparation of aligned business plans / 1YR SMP and periodic business reviews.
- Fully abreast of market conditions, competitor activity and emerging opportunities.
- Manage sales revenues, volumes and gross margins as components of the P&L for all finished products sold to Lubes distributors.
- Consistent, high quality execution of Distributor Excellence management framework, GDF and tools across designated distributors.
- Focus on distributor capability development.
- In consultation with Sales Management, implement off-structure prices (OSP’s Build positive and long-term business relationships with EM Distributors.
- Effective communication with EM Distributors and as required with end-use customers.
- Perform other duties or activities as assigned by supervisor.
- Execute SSHE plan including encouraging distributor implementation of Shared Values.
- Utilize LPSD tools.
- Conduct safety observations.
- Promote actively caring.
- Personal Safety Leadership Plan.
- Execute assigned processes with emphasis on contracting, regulatory compliance and execution of brand and distributor product integrity (DPIM) processes.
- In consultation with Marketing and Operations implement product line changes.
- Support process development (SME) and network improvements.
- Support distributor incident gap closure action steps.
- Graduate Degree in Engineering, Master or MBA A Plus.
- Minimum 4 and maximum 6 years of related experience.
- Strong team player, proactive, multi-tasking, and willing to relocate.
- Experience in Managing Distributor and lubricants products preferred.