PT BNI Life Insurance (BNI Life) provides a variety of insurance products after the needs of customers ranging from the protection of life, medical expenses, children's education fund, the investment until retirement preparation. All services under one roof solution is formulated to provide high-power benefits and optimal results.
BNI Life is a subsidiary of PT Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk. Through more than 15 years, BNI Life continues to strengthen its commitment to provide protection not just financially but also to provide the best value on every side of your life. To support its mission, BNI Life opportunities for reliable professionals to join as:
Assistant Manager Policy Evaluation
- Educational Level S1
- Field Of Studies Economic Management/ Any Field
- Minimal Year of Experience 1 Year
- Minimal 30- 45 Years Old
- Able to operate MS Office (Word, Excell, Power Point, Visio).
- Able to operate MS Outlook & Internet
- As Coordinator in charge for existing customer BNI Life evaluation process.
- Set the evaluation and assist the resolution of any problems that occurred were submitted at the time of evaluation.
- Setting a schedule and deploy client EB evaluation can be done through presentation, visit to the client and make a report of the results of the evaluation.
- Help the Collection Unit for the settlement of outstanding claims and premium access Uninvoiced.
- Preparing the data required for the evaluation process.
- 25 - 35 Years old
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position, Esspecialy in INSURANCE.
- Preferably Assistant Managers specializing in IT/Computer - Network/System/Database or equivalent.
- Full-Time positions available.
- Experience with. NET Framework ASP.NET, ADD.NET.
- Programming languages: C #, SQL / T-SQL, JScript, HTML, CSS.
- Experience with a bunch of SQL Reporting Service.
- Strong in RDBMS concepts.
- Experience with Team Foundation Server.
- Able to work with PM and System Analyst for Software Development.
- Able to work in some project timeline.