We upholds the vision that ensures employees can continuously expand theirselves and exert extra effort and engage in work that contributes to business success. Those whom possess the knowledge, skill and values focusing towards customer and quality oriented individual whom also a team player are the best to expand the company and improve their career. If you are a person with the above characteristic, please join with PT Honda Power Products Indonesia and grow with us to together nurture and increase the value of the company.
Logistic Administration Staff
- Logistic invoice correction
- Proceed any transportation claims to Insurance Agency
- Monitoring All goods delivery schedule
- Logistic documentation filing
- New logistic expedition supplier survey
- Summarize and create warehouse rental, delivery transportation, handling and overflow cost report.
- Create delivery and destination cost reports
- Create stocks condition in warehouse reports
- S1 degree from any major
- Experience in handling logistic operational with multi warehouse
- Good knowledge in supply chain management
- Good skill in SAP System and MS Office
- Familiar and have good network with transportation agent
- Good skill in English both verbal and written
- Able to work as a team
- Experience in handling loss claim during transportation to insurance agency
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadline.
- Responsible to handle issue from system users, by record, analyze and first level troubleshoot
- System and database operation and backup activity
- Web Monitoring
- Issue log report
- Troubleshoot Windows OS, Office
- Age 25 – 35
- Education D3 / S1, Information technology / Computer science
- 2 Years Experience as Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Technical & Helpdesk Support or equivalent is preferable.
- Required Skill (Windows OS, Office, Ms Sql) Experience in SAP – FICO is an advantage
- Good analytical thinking, numerical ability, Logical and good persepective
- Good Communication skill, Interpersonal relationship, team work.
- Fast learner, able to work overtime and hard working
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Full-Time position(s) available.