To support its progressive growth and build the organizational capability, P&G currently has the following openings in Indonesia:
Scientist, Global Product Stewardship - Indonesia-RND00002942
- Deliver full regulatory compliance and registration of all products.
- Proactively identify and resolve opportunities/issues that could affect the regulatory compliance of our products.
- Provide the key linkage with GBU GPS/R&D resources to ensure timely action on emerging product registration/human safety /environmental quality issues.
Important Responsibilities of the Job:
- Assessing regulatory acceptance of new initiatives or new technologies
- Defining and executing registration strategies to meet initiatives timing
- Streamlining product registration and approval process.
- Sustain and develop relationships with professional organization to support technologies.
- Developing direct technical partnerships with key government agencies (BOH) and professional organizations to deliver support for our technologies.
- Handling health-related consumer complaints and product regulatory related issue management.
- Regulatory support to copy/claim clearance and defense.
- Support influencing/shaping a positive external regulatory environment.
- Complete timely regulatory compliance of all products. Predictable registration lead times.
- Regulatory claims/challenges are successfully cleared and defended.
- Regulatory issues are prevented and managed with minimum business impact.
- Management of external regulatory environment to deliver regulatory compliance on time.
- The individual must have a Degree in any relevant science discipline – Pharmacy, Biology, Chemistry, Environmental Science, etc. Familiarity with the market regulations or have a regulatory work experience is a plus.
- Up to 4 years working experiences in related field
- Technical Mastery. The individual must have capability to evaluate technical and regulatory information for any product category, and use this to identify the right strategy for product registrations and/or regulatory compliance and generate solution for any registration/regulatory issue.
- Effective Communication. Individual must have excellent oral and written communication skills, fluent in English and local language, to effectively provide regulatory guidance and inputs to internal and external stakeholders. Strong interpersonal/communication skills are key to be an effective player in cross functional teams and as a member in trade/industry associations.
- Collaboration and Teamwork. – work collaboratively with consumer/customer teams, other Functions, project teams and third party/external organizations to achieve desired results.
- Excellent Follow-up, should proactively take steps to ensure that projects are completed on-time. The individual must be able to balance competing priorities to deliver against multiple goals.
- Leads The individual must be able to engage people and lead projects to reach a regulatory compliance or influencing goal. Recognizes show stoppers and highlights these to the team and drives action.
- The individual must be able to travel internationally as needed to execute work and for capability development.