Sales Manager (Government Segment)
- Develops a business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
- Responsible for the performance and development of the sales team.
- Prepares action plan by individuals as well as by team for effective search of sales leads and prospects.
- Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
- Assists in the development and implementation of marketing plans as needed.
- Conducts one-on-one review with all sales team to buid more effective communications, to understand training and development needs, and to provide insight for the improvement of account sales and activity performance.
- Assists the sales team in preparation of proposals and presentations.
- Controls expenses to meet budget guidelines.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree from any field (prefer from Economics/Management, Marketing)
- Required skill(s): Sales and Channel Management, Presentation, Communication, Target Oriented, Negotiation Skills, Customer Service Orientation, Supervisory Skills.
- At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Sales - Engineering/Technical/IT or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.