Berikut adalah info lowongan kerja terbaru dari karirkerja.com, simak artikelnya di bawah ini dan semoga bermanfaat!
OUR PURPOSE AND VALUES
Indonesia’s thriving economy presents significant opportunities for enterprises across the country. The economic growth has created a dynamic business landscape, with rapidly expanding markets, intensifying competition, and major shifts in the regulatory environment. The requirements for information and communication technologies are becoming more complex, in order to support companies adapting to the ever-changing business landscape.
Telkomtelstra is here to serve Indonesian enterprises and multi-nationals operating in Indonesia to manage that complexity. Our managed ICT solutions are designed to support business continuity, improve operational efficiency and productivity, and protect business information, allowing enterprises to focus more on their core business and end customers.
A commitment to serve our customers is at the heart of our business, and guides our decisions and all that telkomtelstra do. Our five core values are as follows:
- Simplify business
- Empower customers
- Respect our world
- Value people and partners
- Excite the market
Telkomtelstra is seeking the qualified candidates to join as position below :
Finance Reporting & Analysis Manager (Code : FRAM)
- A relevant Degree with at least 8 – 10 years proven practical experience in a related work environment.
- Able to demonstrate proven success in functionally managing an array of novel and or complex processes/projects, either as a Specialist or through a team/s of subordinates.
- Good analytical skills, vast experience in financial modeling (is a plus) and familiar with DCF analysis (discounted cash flow analysis).
- Having IT industry and Telco Industry background is preferable.
- Good command in English.
- Have relevant tertiary qualifications coupled with 10 – 15 years on the job experience.
- Impeccable oral and written communications skills, extensive press release writing and placement experience with preference given to those candidates who possess English fluency.
- Preferred to have IT industry and Telco Industry background
- Self-starter with initiative and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple tasks in a professional way
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and attention to detail
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Social media savvy
- Have relevant degree with 5 years IT experience, preferably in telecommunications industry.
- Possess ITIL process experience
- Experience supporting the following applications is a plus:
- Solar Winds
- Local Indonesian payroll
- SAP, Oracle Finance or similar
- Human Resource Management system (e.g. Workday)
- Training and user support experience
- Minimum 10+ years experience in a sales or marketing role, preferably in ICT
- In depth sales and marketing knowledge and experience demonstrated in a multi-national organisation
- Proven ability to develop and implement marketing communications programs which deliver on commercial objectives
- Four year college degree from an accredited institution, overseas graduates preferred
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal including proficiency in English language
- Having a good customer focus, winning culture, team work and accountability
- Proven experience managing marketing budgets
- Experience managing a team of people to deliver business outcomes
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications – Word, Outlook, Excel etc.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks while maintaining attention to detail.
- Stakeholder relationship management skills
- GM IT & Platform
- Solutions Sales Specialist
- AVP, Channel Relationship Management
- AVP Market Research, Insight & Analysis
- Business Analyst/Change Management Specialist
- Service Request Change Management Officer
- Delivery Officer
- Solution Designer
- Delivery Officer CPE
If you are interested in working at telkomtelstra and have met the requirements as mentioned above please send your resume to :
- Please write the position code in the email subject line.
- Please note that any applications without the job code will not be entertained.