Berikut adalah info lowongan kerja terbaru dari karirkerja.com, simak artikelnya di bawah ini dan semoga bermanfaat!
PT PGN LNG Indonesia (PGN LNG) is a subsidiary of PT Perusahaan Gas Negara (Persero) Tbk, established on 26 June 2012 which aims to develop the LNG business in PGN group that constitutes natural gas liquefaction, LNG storage and shipment, and regasification to natural gas in order to support key business of PGN in the transportation and distribution of gas to customers.
Since July 2014, PGN LNG is currently operate Floating Storage and Regasification Unit (FSRU) located 21 km off the coast of Labuhan maringgai (Lampung), with a cappacity of 1,5 to 2 MTPA with send out rate of 240 MMSCFD.
For future development, PGN LNG is committed to build and operate facilities and infrastructure of LNG in across of Indonesia in order to support the government's program for reducing oil consumption.
Currently we are opening career opportunities for Indonesian candidates to follow our prospective employee recruitment for following position:
Safety Health Environment Staff (Code: SHE STAFF)Qualifications
- Minimum possess Bachelor degree in Engineering
- Minimum GPA 2.85 for State University graduates and 3.00 for Private University graduates
- Maximum 27 years old
- Possess minimum 2 years experience in handling:
- Occupational Health and Safety System Management
- Enviroment and Quality Control System Management
- Oil Spill Contingency Plan
- Licensing and environmental reporting
- Familiar with gas or LNG industry
- Familiar with Microsoft Office and the internet
- Proficient in English with a minimum TOEFL score 450
- Have good interpersonal skills to establish a good relationship
- Have good analytical skills and competent
Please beware of recruitment scam. PT PGN LNG Indonesia never imposed any charge in our selection process.