Berikut adalah info lowongan kerja terbaru dari karirkerja.com, simak artikelnya di bawah ini dan semoga bermanfaat!
PT Bank Danamon Indonesia Tbk was established in 1956. The name Bank Danamon, which was derived from ‘dana moneter’, meaning monetary fund, was first used in 1976 in place of its original name, Bank Kopra. In 1988, Bank Indonesia enacted a package of major banking reforms known as the ‘October 1988 Package’ or PAKTO 88. The main aim of PAKTO 88 was to encourage competition in the banking sector by lowering the barrier to entry, including the liberalization of the requirements for the establishment of new private domestic banks and joint-venture banks.
As a result of this, Bank Danamon became among the first foreign exchange banks in Indonesia, and became a public company listed on the Jakarta Stock Exchange.
Bank Danamon as one of the leading financial institution in Indonesia with more than 56 years of experience, and as Bank that endeavors to ‘make it happen’, demonstrating our brand promise, Danamon welcomes young professionals with dynamic personality, perseverance and creativity, to join as part of our excellent team as:
Danamon Executive Leader (Code: DEL- W03)Job Description
- Danamon Executive Leader is management trainee corporate program. It’s a blended learning journey to gain more knowledge, experience and exposure in shaping strategic & critical thinking, business acumen, drive, commitment and personal brand identify as a Danamon Prominent Young Business Leader.
- Fresh Graduate S1 / S2 from local / overseas respectable universities
- Minimum GPA 3.00 from 4.00 scale
- Maximum age 26 years old
- Highly motivated and result oriented
- Persistence and Resilience
- Must possess excellent analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- English language proficiency