Berikut adalah info lowongan kerja terbaru dari karirkerja.com, simak artikelnya di bawah ini dan semoga bermanfaat!
PT. Bahana Pembinaan Usaha Indonesia (Persero) is a State-owned enterprise established in 1973, with 100% of shares owned by the Indonesian government through the Ministry of Finance.
Today, PT. Bahana Pembinaan Usaha Indonesia (Persero) has been the backbone and the holding company of the BAHANA Group of Companies, providing complete and innovative financial services through their subsidiaries listed as follows:
- Bahana Securities (Investment Banking, Securities Trading dan Brokerage)
- Bahana Artha Ventura (Venture Capital)
- Bahana TCW Investment Management (Asset Management)
- Graha Niaga Tata Utama (Office Building Management)
- To be a leading business group in Indonesia that provide the best service to our stakeholders
- Bahana is committed to provides the best financial services to its customers, develop business-growth of small and medium-scale businesses in Indonesia, and continues to take an important role in the Indonesian capital market development, while still maintaining the highest standards of "Good Corporate Governance" and maintain its financial health
To answer the challenges of the future, we currently seeking an exceptional individual to fill the following position:
Internal Auditor (IA-QAIA)Requirements:
- Minimal S1 Degree in Accounting / Management / System Information.
- Minimal 3 years working experience as an Internal Audit or public accountant office in financial institution
- Have a Certified as Quality Internal Audit (QIA) or equivalent
- Heve some exposure on capital market high preferred
- Good command in English both oral and written
- Have a good communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work as team
- Proactive and high initiative
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadline
- Adaptive and fast learner
- Computer literate (especially Microsoft office)