Berikut adalah info lowongan kerja terbaru dari karirkerja.com, simak artikelnya di bawah ini dan semoga bermanfaat!
PT Hutama Karya (Persero) – HK is a top 5 State-Owned Enterprise in construction industry. For 54 years, HK had taken an important role at infrastructure-development in Indonesia. Experienced in many historical architecture at that time, HK now had risen itself to involve at the construction industry completely. HK no longer working solely on construction services industry but rather, has advancing toward energy, EPC, and manufacture industry and had taken an important role at infrastructure-development in Indonesia.
Experienced in many historical architecture at that time. Now HK expand its business by venturing into the business of toll road development, which currently gets a special assignment from the Government of the Republic of Indonesia to build four toll roads in Sumatra, that is segments: Medan-Binjai; Bakauheni-Terbanggi Besar; Palembang-Simpang Indralaya; and Pekanbaru-Dumai.
Project Manager (PM)
- High Risk Building / Building (HRB)
- Roads & Bridges (RB)
- Dam & Irrigation (IR)
- Male / Female
- Min. Bachelor – Engineering (Civil Engineering / Architecture)
- Age Max 50 years old (Project Manager)
- At least 8 years working experience as Project Manager
- Ready work in over time and deadline
- Willing to placed in all over operational / working area Hutama Karya
- Have Integrity, Achivement Orientation, Customer Service Orientation, and Teamwork
- Good Leadership, Motivation, Problem Solving and Decision Making, Negotiation Skill and Operational Flexibility
- Able to Organize and Good Interpersonal
- Adabtable and Manage the Environment