Berikut adalah info lowongan kerja terbaru dari karirkerja.com, simak artikelnya di bawah ini dan semoga bermanfaat!
PT Kimia Farma (Persero) Tbk is a rapidly expanding public listed company in Indonesia, which have relation with pharmaceutical and healthcare industry. The Company is listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) under reference KAEF. At present, PT Kimia Farma (Persero) Tbk is 90.03% owned by the Government of Indonesia, 9% by public and 0.97% by the management/employee of Kimia Farma. Headquartered in Jakarta, Kimia Farma now has 4 subsidiaries/affiliates, namely PT Kimia Farma Apotek, PT Kimia Farma Trading & Distribution, PT Sinkona Indonesia Lestari and PT Kimia Farma Diagnostik (subsidiary company of PT Kimia Farma Apotek). Kimia Farma reached significant performance in 2014. PT Kimia Farma (Persero) Tbk posted Rp234.63 billion in net profits for the full year of 2014, a 9.36% increase from Rp214.55 billion in the same period of last year (2013).
In line with its continued expansion program, we are looking for experienced highly competent and self motivated profesionalsto fill in the challenging positions:
GM Asset & Properti/General Manager Asset & PropertiPrincipal Objective of Position:
- The primary function of the Asset Manager is to assist in all aspects of the administrative, financial, capital and operations of the assigned portfolio.
- Oversee local third party property managers and leasing agents.
- Propose goals and objectives for each property.
- Assist in the preparation and approval process of property operating budgets.
- Monthly, quarterly and annual reporting of the portfolio.
- Monthly review of operating statements.
- Assist in the due diligence and underwriting of potential acquisitions.
- Min. Bachelors Degree required with a concentration in civil engineer, business, finance and or accounting
- Five to seven years of proven experience in asset management.
- Ability to work with financial concepts and perform financial analysis including ROI, IRR and discounted cash flow modeling.