Berikut adalah info lowongan kerja terbaru dari karirkerja.com, simak artikelnya di bawah ini dan semoga bermanfaat!
PT PP (Persero) Tbk, a State Owned Enterprise (BUMN) which is engaged in Construction and Investment business with more than 60 years of experiences in construction of prestigious building, infrastructure, property and EPC, would like to invite you to join the Management Program of Project HSE Manager (SHEM-P) in our company with the following information:
- Act as an Advisor and Coordinator of all activities that related with HSE
- Ensure the process of HSE Induction are performing well and perform periodic review of the material in accordance of HSE induction, latest legality, and project activity
- Ensure all incidents that occur in the project has been through the investigation and found the root of the problem and has been reported to HSE Branch Coordinator.
- Record a list of risks taht associated with HSE process in the Project at the time of tender
- Make HIRA draft during the bidding process and mobilization
- Ensuring Laws - Invitation applicable related SHE applied in Project
- Ensuring Regulations and Client Needs of Specific SHE are being organized in Project Management System
- Perform corrective and preventive actions in project-related HSE
- Creating HSE Meeting Minutes and ensure all follow-up has a specific timeframe and PIC.
- Evaluate all documents that have existing risks in the project and ensure documents are well managed and communicated with SOM & SEM
- Coordination, coaching and training in HSE Officer and project health officer for all matters related to HSE
- Able to turn on the culture of HSE in Project
- Following internal and client meetings with subcon
- Creating Standards, Procedures and related with SHE Working Instruction, as well as ensuring all staff are able to apply it properly.
- Being a Trainer and make HSE Training Matrix
- Monitoring HSE Award evaluation scheme in Project
- Ensuring the board of HSE always update
- Creating Monthly report to the Head of Branch
- Together with the client to make sure things that do not fit to be resolved within a specific time.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree on appropriate major
- Minimum age of 35 years old with more than 5 years relevant experience
- GPA ≥2.75 (If less than 3.00 please write with GPA 3.00 due on our system requirement)
- Good understanding and able to speak in English
- Good understanding the principles of HSE management system
- Willing to be placed throughout PT PP (Persero) Tbk projects (all over Indonesia & overseas)