Berikut adalah info lowongan kerja terbaru dari karirkerja.com, simak artikelnya di bawah ini dan semoga bermanfaat!
Angkasa Pura Hotels established on January 06, 2012, is a subsidiary of Angkasa Pura Airports which handle business in hospitality services, hotels and lounges, especially in airports area. It is formed to be in line with the "Airport City Concept" that put airport as a center of regional economic development. Upholding its corporate cultures, which are: Services, Innovative, and Commitment, Angkasa Pura Hotels is backed by professional human resources who possess strong will and fresh mind, as well as those who regard hospitality highly as their major personality. Considering the promising future of airport-related business (non-aeronautical revenue), Angkasa Pura Hotels is planned to construct various hotels in Angkasa Pura 1 airports. Each hotel concept will be uniquely designed according to its location and market characteristic. While all security and safety aspects, such as: personnel, equipments, and procedures, is placed in the hotels in similar high standard to those in a world-class airport, for the convenience of customers.
PT Angkasa Pura Hotel provides hotel facilities and the other hospitality service with international standards. We are looking for the best and the brightest candidates for join and grow with us as:
Chief Accounting - SurabayaJob Description:
- Responsible for the management of all aspects of the accounting and financial functions including timely and accurate reporting of monthly financial results, budgeting, cash flow planning and management, taxation.
- Maximum age 35 years old
- Bachelor Degree/Diploma Degree in Accounting/Finance/Banking, minimum GPA 3.00
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as Chief Accounting in Hotel, Lounge, Food & Beverage Industry
- Have strong knowledge of principles and practices budgeting, accounting, and auditing.
- Must be computer literate with knowledge in Microsoft, SAP, Accurate
- Good organizational skill & time management
- Detail, work-oriented, good analytic skill & communication skill.
- Fluent in oral and written English
Junior Manager Legal (Head Office Jakarta)Job Description:
- Review and provide legal advice on tender documents.
- Provide legal protection and risk management advice to management especially on contract management.
- Review and advise management on legal implications of internal policies and procedures.
- Review and draft contracts, agreements and internal policies and ensure that they are in compliance with all statutory or legal requirements.
- Review all contracts or any other documentation where the Company has committed itself and assess
- legal implications that need to be brought to the executive management’s attention.
- Prepare, review and modify contractual instruments to assist and support various business activities.
- Negotiate, review and draft documentation for business transactions and prepare and advise on the necessary checklist to be adopted to ensure information is submitted on time.
- Limited legal due diligence in company legal documentation
- Limited legal due diligence in license/permit in hospitality industry
- Well knowledge in process of license/permit in hospitality industry
- Handling case with lawyer of company
- Well knowledge in hospitality industry
- Well knowledge in Labor Law
- Good documentation and Filing
- Maximum 35 Years old.
- Have experience 7 years.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree (S1) in Law from reputable university with GPA : 3,00
- Good knowledge in law, corporate, contract and drafting
- Strong analytical skill and detail oriented
- Able to work under pressure and deadlines
- Good leadership with interpersonal and effective communication skills
- Self-motivated and have positive mind set
- Emerging ability to build relationship with line management
- Fluency both verbal and written English
- Computer literacy
- Willing to travel across the region/Indonesia