Berikut adalah info lowongan kerja terbaru dari karirkerja.com, simak artikelnya di bawah ini dan semoga bermanfaat!
PT Coca-Cola Bottling Indonesia manufactures and distributes non-alcoholic ready-to-drink beverages in Indonesia. The company offers sparkling beverages, such as soft drinks; still beverages that include juices, teas, and isotonic drinks; and water, energy drinks, and more in various packaging formats and sizes. It offers its products through large and small retail outlets, including supermarkets, mini markets, and traditional outlets, as well as wholesalers. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Bekasi, Indonesia. PT Coca-Cola Bottling Indonesia operates as a subsidiary of Coca-Cola Amatil Limited.
Coca-Cola Amatil Indonesia one of the leading manufactures and distributors of The Coca-Cola Company products in Indonesia. Aside from acting as the producer and distributor, our company also sells and markets Coca-Cola products through more than 120 sales centers all over Indonesia, as we are determined to be available anytime, anywhere.
CCAI as a home of top products under the license of The Coca-Cola Company are always keen to find a way to grow our business. We believe that passionate people is the ultimate factor to reach our success therefore we managed as a place where great people do great things together.
Working with CCAI is more than just work experience but personal growth and satisfaction of being with dynamic and exciting culture. Please take the time to find out what makes us a great place to work.
- Production Operator – Responsible operating production mechines and coordinate in one shift ,so that the production process can be running correctly and effiecienty ,so that needs can be met with quality products appropriate standard and quantity target.
- Male,26 Years old max / fresh graduate.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Able to use MS Office programs
- Are Willing to work in a shift system (3rd shift).
Deadline, Friday 13rd November,2015
Only candidates who meet the qualifications we will process