Berikut adalah info lowongan kerja terbaru dari karirkerja.com, simak artikelnya di bawah ini dan semoga bermanfaat!
Founded on October 3, 2000, PT Indonesia Comnets Plus (ICON +) focuses on providing network, services, and telecommunications content, specifically to support the technology and information systems to PT PLN (Persero) and the public. Therefore, the Company held a variety of superior services such as Clear Channel, Multi Protocol Label Switching (MPLS), broadband Internet access, Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP), and banking applications.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of PLN, at first ICON + PLN focuses on serving the needs of telecommunications networks. Along with the industry’s needs with a telecommunications network availability and reliability levels that are consistent, the Company saw new opportunities to expand its business is to commercialize excess electricity capacity fiber optic telecommunications network PLN in Java and Bali.
PT. Indonesia Comnets Plus, a prospective Telecommunication Company with a vision to be Leading provider of network-centric ICT solutions in Indonesia by utilizing unique strategic assets, and a subsidiary of PT PLN (Persero), is looking for qualified candidates who are willing to answer the challenges of building a high performance team that will lead towards business excellence.
PT Indonesia Comnet Plus is seeking the qualified candidates to join an d fill the posistion below :
Career Management SupervisorResponsibillities:
- Designs the methodology for the assessment and development centers.
- Develop specialized program for talents and key employees.
- Designs and implement leadership programs for high potential employees.
- Runs the nomination process for different leadership programs.
- Runs assessment centers for the selection of high potential employees.
- Runs development centers as the development tools for high potential employees.
- Discuss career opportunities with high potentials on the regular basis.
- Proposes high potentials to newly created challenging job vacancies.
- Runs the system of rotation in the organization.
- Designs the mentoring and coaching methodology.
- Obtains the regular feedback from program participants, mentors and coachers.
- Builds the network of internal and external coaches and mentors.
- Designs the leadership program for young talented university graduates.
- Cooperates with the external vendors and designs tailor made programs for the development of high potentials.
- Candidate must possess at least a Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Psychology or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Excellent Communication Skills, Strong Negotiation Skills, Career Management, Behavioral Interviewing, Assessment, Psychology Test.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position (priority from IT & Telecommunication Industry).
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Corporate Evaluation and Business Process ManagerJob Description:
- Develop and enhance existing system and infrastructure to enhance the quality of business plan.
- Recommended process improvement for corporate planning.
- Based on the request from related department, providing project management assistance to the department.
- Provide recommendation for the corporate planning based on potential opportunities or changes in the industry/ regulation.
- Monitor actual performance against plan and provide recommendation to enhance performance.
- Collect, compile, and analyze data from various sources, and perform statistical, report analysis, and prepare draft and standard ad-hoc report.
- Assisting in ensuring the project deadline and schedules are met.
- Deliver informative, well-organized presentation.
- Work with various departments to ensure implementation plan are done.
- Candidat must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree from any field (prefer from IT, Economics/Management/Business).
- Required skill(s): Financial analysis, IT Development Plan, Communication Skills, Statistics.
- At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position, preferably Manager/ Assistant Managers specializing in Corporate Evaluation and Business Process or equivalent.