Berikut adalah info lowongan kerja terbaru dari karirkerja.com, simak artikelnya di bawah ini dan semoga bermanfaat!
PT BNI Life Insurance (BNI Life) provides a variety of insurance products after the needs of customers ranging from the protection of life, medical expenses, children's education fund, the investment until retirement preparation. All services under one roof solution is formulated to provide high-power benefits and optimal results.
BNI Life is a subsidiary of PT Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk. Through more than 15 years, BNI Life continues to strengthen its commitment to provide protection not just financially but also to provide the best value on every side of your life. To support its mission, BNI Life opportunities for reliable professionals to join as:
Internal Control & Initiative Financial AMGR (Jakarta)Job Description:
- Making contro; of the data that goes into the journal
- Initiatives for the improvement of internal control
- Initiatives to develop process automation
- Make the supporting data for decision-making
- Age 25 - 35 years
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Assistant Managers specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Walk In Customer Assistant Manager (Semarang & Medan)Job Description:
- To accept walk-in customers questions
- Approval process claims service
- Handling complaing
- Monitor the performance of the staff walk-in customers
- Registering the administrative and operational services office
- Age 28 - 35 years
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree Medicine, Medical Science, Nursing, Pharmacy/Pharmacology, Mass Communication or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Assistant Managers specializing in Customer Service or equivalent.
- Full-Time positions available.
Service Office Manager (Semarang & Medan)Job Description:
- Monitoring performance of the team and office operations.
- Approving of claims submission.
- To follow up and coordination with the team at Head Office related services.
- Performed maintenance on the provider BNI Life.
- Follow-up to the filing of a new provider MCC and MCC renewal process provider.
- Fostering good relationships with clients BNI Life which is in the region.
- Coordinate with team BNI Life in the region (Regional office & Marketing Office).
- Establish registration and management of operational funds office service.
- Age 28 - 40 years
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree Medicine, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Law, Business Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of working experience in Customer Service, Marketing or the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager specializing in Customer Service or equivalent.
- Full-Time positions available.
- Friendly & attractive.
- Good in Team and as a Leader.
- Good Communication skill.
- Customer Service oriented.
- Good knowledge of Insurance & Health Industry.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Comprehend about health / medical insurance.
- Able to handle all operational activities.
- Performed maintenance and negotiating with providers.
- Able to operate computer (Ms.Word, Power Point and Excel).
Customer Complain Handling (Jakarta)Job Description:
- To receive, monitor and resolve all customer complaints coming into handling customer complaints either through contact center, walk in, marketers, website BNI Life, Online Media, Print Media, Social Media, FSA
- Being an effective communicator and ensure all complaints are resolved in a timely manner (SLA) and answer all incoming customer complaint letter by coordinating with the head of customer complaints handling
- Managing the completion of customer complaints within a certain time scale (SLA) in coordination with related work units in responding to and resolving customer complaints filed
- Helping provide insight for customers to understand the services and products BNI Life, the coverage, the options of a policy worthy flexible, and procedures for underwriting and issuance of policy, procedure data change policy, and claim procedures so that clients can understand all the benefits of the policy which are owned
- Age 20 - 30 years
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in Customer Service and the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff specializing in Customer Service or equivalent.
- Full-Time positions available & Overtime
- Good Looking & Representative.
- Good Communication Skills.
- Working under pressure.