Berikut adalah info lowongan kerja terbaru dari karirkerja.com, simak artikelnya di bawah ini dan semoga bermanfaat!
Perusahaan Umum Lembaga Kantor Berita Nasional Antara - Perum LKBN Antara is an Indonesian news media agency company. The basic duty of the Company are reporting and dissemination of informations quickly, accurately, and importantly, to all parts of Indonesia and internationally. Perum LKBN Antara operated as a government-owned enterprise (BUMN) and also as official news agency of the government of Indonesia. The Company previously known as NV Kantor Berita Antara was formed in 13 December 1937 by Soemanang, AM Sipahoetar, Adam Malik, and Pandoe Kartawigoen. The Company is based in Jakarta and operates by a numbers bureau offices in all over Indonesia. The Company also operates 6 representative offices in overseas, including Canberra - Australia, Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia, Beijing - China, Tokyo - Japan, London - UK and New York - US. Perum LKBN Antara also in cooperation with a numbers of news agency in commercial schemes, namely Reuters, Bloomberg, AFP and Xinhua.
To support the business expansion and its organic growth, currently Perum LKBN Antara are looking for talented candidates to join as following positions below
IT Technical Support Artechs
Job Desk :
- Responsible to provide technical support, installation and relocations.
- Back up SQL server data weekly.
- Maintenance SQL server data if data faulty occur.
- Follow up troubleshooting issue or others IT system issue.
- Make a weekly report.
- Age maximum 30 years old
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree Computer Science/Information Technology System or MBA in Finance domain.
- Should have excellent knowledge of financial and banking domain.
- Experience of supporting treasury, banking and real time applications.
- Experience in System Design, Preparing Functional & Requirement Specs.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Good analytical skill for troubleshooting, good communication skill and problem solving skills and able to work independently and team
- Responsible and Able to work under pressure
- Good command of written and spoken in English.
- Experience working in Linux (RHEL)¸ Unix, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Windows Servers and Microsoft Excel
- Understand programming would be advantage.
- Good Knowledge of Operating System Window 2008 Server
- Good knowledge in Networking concept, LAN, Router, etc
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in IT/Computer - Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Please Attached :
- Recent Photo
- Complete CV
- Job references
- Certificate/Documents support